National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association open to new members
January 23, 2014
All active and retired federal employees and their spouses are eligible to join National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE), Grass Valley Chapter #1335, and are welcome to attend the picnic and chapter meetings.
NARFE's objective is to protect retirement and related benefits for current and retired federal employees. It also actively supports Alzheimer's research. The local chapter meetings serve as an opportunity for retirees to socialize and to hear programs of value to members. A benefit of membership is receiving timely updates on policy actions affecting federal employees and retirees. Reservations for lunch are not necessary.
For more information on the luncheon or program, call Larry Kinkor, 530-265-6477.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum