Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum celebates its 10th year this Saturday
April 29, 2013
The Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum will celebrate its 10th anniversary from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. The open house will have free refreshments, music, tours, and railbus rides. The steam engine will also be running.
The Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum is an interpretive park dedicated to the preservation of local transportation history and artifacts from the narrow gauge era. The museum is located at the intersection of Bost and New Mohawk in Nevada City. Take the Gold Flat exit off Highway 49 North and follow Bost Avenue over a small hill and turn left into Kidder Court. Follow the museum signs.
For information, call 530-470-0902.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana