Music in the Mountains to host annual golf tournament Sunday
July 30, 2013
Music in the Mountains will be holding the 21st annual Swing Along Golf Tournament at Lake Wildwood Golf Course on Sunday, July 28. This event is designed for players of all ability levels. There will be a lot of fun, food and great prizes, such as a new car or golf cart for a hole-in-one. Additionally, there will be cash prizes — $10,000 for a 50 foot putt, $1,000 for the Ball Drop and much, much more.
Registration fee is $125 and includes a golf cart, if needed; tee prize; range balls; BBQ lunch; 18 holes of great golf; door prizes for each player; a silent auction; and an exciting awards banquet and raffle. Also included in the registration fee are on course refreshments — snacks, ice cream and beverages.
This event is a fundraiser for Music in the Mountains, a community organization that brings classical and nonclassical concerts to the Sierra Foothills and to Nevada Country classrooms through music education programs, workshops and scholarships.
MIM is proud to be celebrating 32 years of great music and service to the community and 21 years of great golf tournaments.
For registration forms or further information, contact Rick Kahil at 530-432-9558 or http://www.musicinthemountains.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Seminar on cannabis law set for January in Nevada City
- Rotary ‘coat drive’ for Hospitality House in Nevada County
- Santa’s Christmas Shoppe for young children in Nevada City
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Grass Valley’s Del Oro Theatre presents ‘Kenneth Branagh Theatre Live’ Thursday
- Defense attorneys continue to question credibility of Nevada County Sheriff’s narcotics detective
- Probe shut down: Former ADA allegedly forced to resign after investigation into narcotics detective
- John Foster, former Grass Valley police chief, announces run for sheriff
- Documents disclosed in case involving Nevada County Sheriff’s narcotics detective
- Sheriff Keith Royal: I intend to retire at end of this term