Music in the Mountains to host annual golf tournament Sunday
July 30, 2013
Music in the Mountains will be holding the 21st annual Swing Along Golf Tournament at Lake Wildwood Golf Course on Sunday, July 28. This event is designed for players of all ability levels. There will be a lot of fun, food and great prizes, such as a new car or golf cart for a hole-in-one. Additionally, there will be cash prizes — $10,000 for a 50 foot putt, $1,000 for the Ball Drop and much, much more.
Registration fee is $125 and includes a golf cart, if needed; tee prize; range balls; BBQ lunch; 18 holes of great golf; door prizes for each player; a silent auction; and an exciting awards banquet and raffle. Also included in the registration fee are on course refreshments — snacks, ice cream and beverages.
This event is a fundraiser for Music in the Mountains, a community organization that brings classical and nonclassical concerts to the Sierra Foothills and to Nevada Country classrooms through music education programs, workshops and scholarships.
MIM is proud to be celebrating 32 years of great music and service to the community and 21 years of great golf tournaments.
For registration forms or further information, contact Rick Kahil at 530-432-9558 or http://www.musicinthemountains.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Placer County authorities release ID of victim in fatal Friday wreck