Multiple Sclerosis self-help support group
June 11, 2013
The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Self-help/Support group meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the last Friday of each month in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
Each meeting is an opportunity to share experiences, gain information and feel connected. If you feel you don't need support, then come and provide support to those who do.
Meetings include educational discussions of many topics related to treatment options, managing symptoms, as well as available resources and services.
Family members are welcome to join you. Members range from newly diagnosed to years of experience.
For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email MCGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana