Multiple Sclerosis self-help support group
November 22, 2013
We meet from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the last Friday of each month in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Each meeting is an opportunity to share experiences, gain information and feel connected.
Meetings include educational discussions of many topics related to MS treatment options and managing symptoms, as well as available resources and services. Family members are welcome.
For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email MCGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County