Multiple Sclerosis self-help support group
October 28, 2013
The Multiple sclerosis self-help support group meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of each month in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. Each meeting is an opportunity to share experiences, gain information and feel connected.
Meetings include educational discussions of many topics related to MS treatment options, managing symptoms and available resources and services. Family members are welcome.
For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email MCGee.email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth