Multiple Sclerosis self-help support group
October 28, 2013
The Multiple sclerosis self-help support group meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of each month in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. Each meeting is an opportunity to share experiences, gain information and feel connected.
Meetings include educational discussions of many topics related to MS treatment options, managing symptoms and available resources and services. Family members are welcome.
For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email MCGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial