Monthly ‘sisterhoo’d meeting at Jewish Community Center
September 27, 2013
Congregation B'nai Harim at the Nevada County Jewish Community Center (NCJCC) invites the public to join its monthly Sisterhood meeting at 2 p.m. Thursday. The Sisterhood will be hosting a speaker from Hospice of the Foothills, who will discuss the role hospice plays in the community.
The topic will be "Conversations Before Crisis — A discussion about healthcare directives." This program will focus on contingency plans for unexpected health issues.
The NCJCC is located at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley.
For more information, visit http://www.ncjcc.org or call the NCJCC office at 530-477-0922.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Dodge Dakota breaks through wall, sends child sprawling to the floor, mother says
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants