Monthly ‘sisterhoo’d meeting at Jewish Community Center
September 27, 2013
Congregation B'nai Harim at the Nevada County Jewish Community Center (NCJCC) invites the public to join its monthly Sisterhood meeting at 2 p.m. Thursday. The Sisterhood will be hosting a speaker from Hospice of the Foothills, who will discuss the role hospice plays in the community.
The topic will be "Conversations Before Crisis — A discussion about healthcare directives." This program will focus on contingency plans for unexpected health issues.
The NCJCC is located at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley.
For more information, visit http://www.ncjcc.org or call the NCJCC office at 530-477-0922.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death