Mobile health services in Penn Valley, Camptonville
November 28, 2012
Western Sierra Medical Clinic's mobile health van will be at the Penn Valley Fire House, 10513 Spenceville Road, Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and in Camptonville Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Camptonville Masonic Lodge, 15333 Cleveland Ave. Medical staff are available for general health maintenance screenings and checkups, adult and child immunizations, teen services and same-day sick appointments. For information, call (530) 273-WSMC.
Have a used car?
Donate your used vehicle to the National Kidney Foundation of Northern California's Kidney Cars program and you can join the fight against kidney disease. Your vehicle donation will support the many prevention programs and direct patient services offered throughout Northern California that are enhancing the lives of people with and at risk for kidney disease. In addition, your contribution can earn you a tax deduction. The National Kidney Foundation will pick up any used vehicle from any roadside or parking lot free of charge. Call (800) 488-CARS or visit http://www.kidneycars.org.
NSJ Fire Protection District board meeting Tuesday
The North San Juan Fire Protection District's board meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. Tuesday at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road in Nevada City. For information, call (530) 292-9159 or visit http://www.nsjfire.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation