Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
March 4, 2014
Grace Lutheran Church is inviting the community for Midweek Lenten Services, beginning at 7 p.m. today, Ash Wednesday. The service is Communion with Imposition of Ashes, and the Lenten theme will be "The Miracles of Lent."
Lenten Services continue on the following five consecutive Wednesdays, at noon and 6 p.m., with a soup supper directly following the evening service each week. Wednesday, March 12 will be "The Tearing of the Temple Curtain"; March 19 is "The Earthquake"; March 26 is "The Splitting of the Rocks"; April 2 is "The Raising of the Saints"; and April 9 is "The Faith of the Roman Soldier."
Grace Lutheran Church is at 1979 Ridge Road, between the racquet club and Nevada Union High School. For more information, call the church office at 530-273-7043.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County