Meltdown 2014 announced
May 6, 2014
It's been 10 years since Nevada County captured the attention of America by community members joining together to lose weight, get active and improve their quality of life. Well, it's time to do it again with a vengeance.
From May 10 to July 3, join in once again. Meltdown 2014 — Healthier Together will bring Nevada County residents together to educate, encourage and facilitate a positive change toward a healthier lifestyle.
Join in as the Meltdown steering committee partners with the Rotary Club of Grass Valley at the Gold Country Bicycle Challenge.
Meltdown 2014 – Healthier Together partners will be at the Nevada County Fairgrounds from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, with booths and displays offering the opportunity to join a program focused on fitness, weight loss, graceful aging, spirituality and more.
If you'd rather, join with some friends or co-workers and challenge yourselves to make an eight-week commitment to something you would like to change in your life.
Check it out on Facebook, Meltdown 2014 – Healthier Together.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed