Meltdown 2014 announced
May 6, 2014
It's been 10 years since Nevada County captured the attention of America by community members joining together to lose weight, get active and improve their quality of life. Well, it's time to do it again with a vengeance.
From May 10 to July 3, join in once again. Meltdown 2014 — Healthier Together will bring Nevada County residents together to educate, encourage and facilitate a positive change toward a healthier lifestyle.
Join in as the Meltdown steering committee partners with the Rotary Club of Grass Valley at the Gold Country Bicycle Challenge.
Meltdown 2014 – Healthier Together partners will be at the Nevada County Fairgrounds from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, with booths and displays offering the opportunity to join a program focused on fitness, weight loss, graceful aging, spirituality and more.
If you'd rather, join with some friends or co-workers and challenge yourselves to make an eight-week commitment to something you would like to change in your life.
Check it out on Facebook, Meltdown 2014 – Healthier Together.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana