Mature driving program open to veterans
December 26, 2012
The AARP Mature Driver Safety Program is doing a special promotion for veterans. During the month of November, veterans and/or their spouses may take the AARP Mature Driver Safety Class (normally for drivers 50 years old and older) for free. Classes normally cost $12 for AARP members and $14 for non-members.
If you have never taken the class before, you should register for the eight-hour class to take place Nov. 5 and 6 (12:30 to 4:30 p.m. both days). If you have taken the eight-hour class within the last four years, register for the four-hour renewal class to take place Nov. 12 from 12:30 to 5 p.m. Non-veterans are welcome to take the class as well. Please call HelpLine at (530) 273-2273 to register for any class.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse