Local adoption expert to appear on the Ricki Lake Show
December 26, 2012
Certified open adoption practitioner and adoption expert Mardie Caldwell will appear today on the newly syndicated "Ricki Lake Show" today at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on KTXL (Fox). Caldwell, the CEO and founder of Lifetime Adoption Center in Penn Valley, will discuss ways to spot the red flags of adoption fraud and how to safeguard potential adoptions.
Lifetime Adoption Center has been providing adoption services to Nevada County and assisting in building families since 1986. Caldwell, author of seven adoption books, including award-winning books "So I Was Thinking About Adoption" and "Called to Adoption," will recall her own journey through adoption and offer detailed tips and stories to help hopeful families avoid disappointment.
"There are some things you can do to save money on your adoption on your own, and there are some things you shouldn't or can't do, and we will discuss these areas," said Caldwell. "People need to protect the investments in their hearts."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car