Local adoption expert to appear on the Ricki Lake Show
December 26, 2012
Certified open adoption practitioner and adoption expert Mardie Caldwell will appear today on the newly syndicated "Ricki Lake Show" today at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on KTXL (Fox). Caldwell, the CEO and founder of Lifetime Adoption Center in Penn Valley, will discuss ways to spot the red flags of adoption fraud and how to safeguard potential adoptions.
Lifetime Adoption Center has been providing adoption services to Nevada County and assisting in building families since 1986. Caldwell, author of seven adoption books, including award-winning books "So I Was Thinking About Adoption" and "Called to Adoption," will recall her own journey through adoption and offer detailed tips and stories to help hopeful families avoid disappointment.
"There are some things you can do to save money on your adoption on your own, and there are some things you shouldn't or can't do, and we will discuss these areas," said Caldwell. "People need to protect the investments in their hearts."
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana