Local adoption expert to appear on the Ricki Lake Show
December 26, 2012
Certified open adoption practitioner and adoption expert Mardie Caldwell will appear today on the newly syndicated "Ricki Lake Show" today at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on KTXL (Fox). Caldwell, the CEO and founder of Lifetime Adoption Center in Penn Valley, will discuss ways to spot the red flags of adoption fraud and how to safeguard potential adoptions.
Lifetime Adoption Center has been providing adoption services to Nevada County and assisting in building families since 1986. Caldwell, author of seven adoption books, including award-winning books "So I Was Thinking About Adoption" and "Called to Adoption," will recall her own journey through adoption and offer detailed tips and stories to help hopeful families avoid disappointment.
"There are some things you can do to save money on your adoption on your own, and there are some things you shouldn't or can't do, and we will discuss these areas," said Caldwell. "People need to protect the investments in their hearts."
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball