Lions Club welcomes new members
December 28, 2012
According to the Grass Valley Gold Country Lions Club, a recipe for "being a part of something" big includes gathering these ingredients:
— Your desire to help people have better lives.
— Joining Grass Valley Gold Counry Lions Club, formed in 1976.
— Being a part of Lions Internationa: 1.35 million members in 207 countries.
Mixing ingredients: Meetings each Tuesday noon at Trolley Junction.
The finished products are:
— Having fun and gaining great satisfaction alongside other Lions.
— Experiencing personal growth and leadership development.
— Gold Country Lions increases effectiveness because of each member's commitment.
— The club reaches its goals: Helping people have better lives.
Club members encourage community members to take a serious look and join the group for lunch come join us for lunch — their treat.
For more information, call Ryan Meacher, membership chair at (530) 272-9092 or Alan Archer, immediate past president at (530) 558-5276.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)