Lions Club to host annual Crab and Shrimp Feed
January 18, 2013
The Higgins Diggins Lions Club will host its third annual Crab and Shrimp Feed on February 15 and 16 at the Higgins Lions Community Center on Magnolia Road in South Nevada County – one mile east of Bear River High School. The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. both Friday and Saturday nights for no-host cocktails. Dinner will be served from 6:30 to 8 p.m. including spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread plus all the crab and shrimp you can eat! The price is only $35 per person. All proceeds from the fundraising event go to scholarships for local students and other community projects.
For more information and tickets call (530) 268-3782 or visit http://www.higginsdigginslions.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds
- E-waste fundraiser at Union Hill School Dec. 10
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation