Lions Club to host annual Crab and Shrimp Feed
January 18, 2013
The Higgins Diggins Lions Club will host its third annual Crab and Shrimp Feed on February 15 and 16 at the Higgins Lions Community Center on Magnolia Road in South Nevada County – one mile east of Bear River High School. The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. both Friday and Saturday nights for no-host cocktails. Dinner will be served from 6:30 to 8 p.m. including spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread plus all the crab and shrimp you can eat! The price is only $35 per person. All proceeds from the fundraising event go to scholarships for local students and other community projects.
For more information and tickets call (530) 268-3782 or visit http://www.higginsdigginslions.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- 1/2-acre vegetation fire off North Bloomfield contained
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her