Lions Club to host annual Crab and Shrimp Feed
January 18, 2013
The Higgins Diggins Lions Club will host its third annual Crab and Shrimp Feed on February 15 and 16 at the Higgins Lions Community Center on Magnolia Road in South Nevada County – one mile east of Bear River High School. The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. both Friday and Saturday nights for no-host cocktails. Dinner will be served from 6:30 to 8 p.m. including spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread plus all the crab and shrimp you can eat! The price is only $35 per person. All proceeds from the fundraising event go to scholarships for local students and other community projects.
For more information and tickets call (530) 268-3782 or visit http://www.higginsdigginslions.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball