Learn more about email marketing and social media
February 21, 2013
Nevada County Online (NCO), the largest business Meetup group in Nevada County presents, “Grow Your Business by Strategically Integrating Email Marketing and Social Media” with Karen Rice.
Join NCO and learn how to succeed at engagement marketing – the effective blend of email and social media to grow your business. You’ll discover proven tips, tricks and strategies that really work to grow your business.
Presenter Karen Rice is the Northern California Regional Development Director for Constant Contact. Karen has more than 20 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations, companies and government agencies developing and implementing successful marketing, event management and public relations campaigns.
NCO meetings are open to all, and are for those who are new to the Internet and eager to learn more as well as those who are digital marketing gurus, and everyone in-between. Whether you are a local small business owner, a corporate employee or a marketing pro, there is always an online business tip or strategy to learn or share. The event is scheduled for 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 26 at Courtyard Suites, 210 North Auburn Street, Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers