Language instruction available for non-English-speaking adults
April 22, 2013
Lost in a crowd — this is how hundreds of western Nevada County residents with limited English language skills feel when making medical appointments, speaking to doctors and nurses, talking to their children's teachers, filling out job applications, asking for directions or reading labels. These hard-working and motivated people represent a growing number of adults living in our community who want to learn or improve their English speaking, understanding, reading, and writing skills.
Partners in English Language Learning offers free individualized language instruction for non-English-speaking adult residents of western Nevada County. Our trained tutors meet students one on one at a time and place that is mutually convenient.
If you would like to learn or improve your English, call us at 530-274-8428.
¿Se siente perdido porque no entiende lo que le dicen? Desearía poder hablar con su jefe, su médico, la maestro de sus hijos? Llámenos al 530-274-8428.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws