LaMalfa announces mobile staff office hours in district
January 17, 2014
Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA) has announced he will have mobile staff office hours in two Northern California cities in the First District. LaMalfa's staff will be on hand to answer questions, provide updates on legislation and help constituents with veterans' benefits, Social Security and other federal programs.
Nevada City mobile office hours will be from 8 to 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Eric Rood Center, and the County Counsel's Office Law Library, 950 Maidu Ave. in Nevada City.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance