LaMalfa announces mobile staff office hours in district
January 17, 2014
Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA) has announced he will have mobile staff office hours in two Northern California cities in the First District. LaMalfa’s staff will be on hand to answer questions, provide updates on legislation and help constituents with veterans’ benefits, Social Security and other federal programs.
Nevada City mobile office hours will be from 8 to 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Eric Rood Center, and the County Counsel’s Office Law Library, 950 Maidu Ave. in Nevada City.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location