Lake Wildwood Women’s Exchange ‘closet swap’ CoRR fundraiser
May 18, 2017
Denise Stein recently hosted a luncheon and fashion exchange with friends on May 10 to benefit Community Recovery Resources, also known as CoRR, at her Lake Wildwood home. CoRR is a local nonprofit providing a full spectrum of substance abuse prevention and treatment services to more than 4,000 annually. Their programs focus primarily on families, children and adolescents, striving for effective outcomes of recovery and wellness,family health and self-sufficiency.
Stein has hosted the "closet swap" luncheon for the past seven years. Each year, up to 15 women bring gently used, quality clothes and accessories to "sell" to each other — with all donations benefitting CoRR. This year, the Lake Wildwood Women's Fashion Exchange raised $1,430 for CoRR programs. For more information, visit CoRR's web site at http://www.corr.us.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October