Knights of Columbus to host annual flea market
May 1, 2013
The Grass Valley Knights of Columbus is hosting its Annual Flea Market from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 18, at the corner of McCourtney and Old Auburn roads, across from Gate 3 of the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Multiple vendors, food, drink, wonderful treasures and bargains will be available. Some vendor spaces remain available in three sizes. Call 530-477-3401 or email KofCFleaMarket@gmail.com for rates and reservations.
Proceeds from Knights of Columbus events benefit local charitable organizations such as Interfaith Food Ministry, Hospitality House and many more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier