Knights of Columbus’ 26th annuall fundraising drive kicks off
October 17, 2013
The 65,000 members of the Knights of Columbus in California and their volunteers will conduct their "Annual Fundraising Drive" in communities across the state to raise funds for people with intellectual disabilities.
The Drive will be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Oct. 18, 19 and 20. The Knights of Columbus are urging citizens everywhere to support this important fundraising activity by making a donation.
Knights of Columbus volunteers will be easily visible — all will be wearing bright yellow aprons.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Collision on Highway 49 near Alta Sierra Drive injures 2, ties up traffic all day Friday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations