Knights of Columbus’ 26th annuall fundraising drive kicks off
October 17, 2013
The 65,000 members of the Knights of Columbus in California and their volunteers will conduct their "Annual Fundraising Drive" in communities across the state to raise funds for people with intellectual disabilities.
The Drive will be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Oct. 18, 19 and 20. The Knights of Columbus are urging citizens everywhere to support this important fundraising activity by making a donation.
Knights of Columbus volunteers will be easily visible — all will be wearing bright yellow aprons.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball