Knights of Columbus’ 26th annuall fundraising drive kicks off
October 17, 2013
The 65,000 members of the Knights of Columbus in California and their volunteers will conduct their "Annual Fundraising Drive" in communities across the state to raise funds for people with intellectual disabilities.
The Drive will be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Oct. 18, 19 and 20. The Knights of Columbus are urging citizens everywhere to support this important fundraising activity by making a donation.
Knights of Columbus volunteers will be easily visible — all will be wearing bright yellow aprons.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit