Intero Foundation presents The Nevada County Diaper Project with grant
November 28, 2016
The Nevada County Diaper Project has once again been presented with a grant from the Intero Foundation in the amount of $1,600. This foundation, locally managed by John and Edie Miller of Intero Real Estate, has been an avid supporter of the Diaper Project since the establishment of the first Intero office in the Grass Valley/Penn Valley area. The foundation has been consistent in granting bi-annual donations, which provide at least half of the needed budget each year to purchase and distribute diapers throughout Nevada County.
Over 5,000 diapers are distributed monthly to young families throughout Nevada County, and the need continues to grow. Donations can be made by sending a check payable to the Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946. For more information, visit http://www.nevadacountydiaperproject.org.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Lake Wildwood Women’s Exchange ‘closet swap’ CoRR fundraiser
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Intero Children’s Charity Fundraiser set for Saturday in Grass Valley
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball