Intero Foundation presents The Nevada County Diaper Project with grant
November 28, 2016
The Nevada County Diaper Project has once again been presented with a grant from the Intero Foundation in the amount of $1,600. This foundation, locally managed by John and Edie Miller of Intero Real Estate, has been an avid supporter of the Diaper Project since the establishment of the first Intero office in the Grass Valley/Penn Valley area. The foundation has been consistent in granting bi-annual donations, which provide at least half of the needed budget each year to purchase and distribute diapers throughout Nevada County.
Over 5,000 diapers are distributed monthly to young families throughout Nevada County, and the need continues to grow. Donations can be made by sending a check payable to the Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946. For more information, visit http://www.nevadacountydiaperproject.org.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist was thrown into utility pole, CHP states
- Nevada County home invasion leads to arrests, authorities say
- Homeless man dying of cancer finally gets long-term care in Grass Valley
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist dies after Rough and Ready Highway wreck
- Nevada County prosecutors say review of Hollitz cases could take months, 60-80 cases could be impacted