Intero Foundation presents The Nevada County Diaper Project with grant
November 28, 2016
The Nevada County Diaper Project has once again been presented with a grant from the Intero Foundation in the amount of $1,600. This foundation, locally managed by John and Edie Miller of Intero Real Estate, has been an avid supporter of the Diaper Project since the establishment of the first Intero office in the Grass Valley/Penn Valley area. The foundation has been consistent in granting bi-annual donations, which provide at least half of the needed budget each year to purchase and distribute diapers throughout Nevada County.
Over 5,000 diapers are distributed monthly to young families throughout Nevada County, and the need continues to grow. Donations can be made by sending a check payable to the Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946. For more information, visit http://www.nevadacountydiaperproject.org.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: News Briefs
- Cal Fire firefighters train on high angle and technical rescue in Penn Valley
- E-waste fundraiser at Union Hill School Dec. 10
- Donate a toy, enter a drawing for prizes in Grass Valley
- Seminar on cannabis law set for January in Nevada City
- Grass Valley’s Del Oro Theatre presents ‘Kenneth Branagh Theatre Live’ Thursday
- Nevada County DA: No charges to be filed in death of CHP officer
- Heavy rain flooding western Nevada County
- Legal battle continues: Felony case heard Friday involves narcotics detective Jason Mackey
- David Alkire: Thanks to The Union for shedding light on scandal
- Nevada County Food & Toy Run to ride for 25th time Saturday