Informational meeting today on the Dorsey Drive Interchange Project
April 16, 2013
The City of Grass Valley will host an open house from 5:30 to 7:30 tonight to provide information on the construction of the Dorsey Drive Interchange Project. The city officials will walk through the work that will occur in May and what to expect during construction.
Community members are encouraged to review display boards, talk one-on-one with project team members, and get questions answered. Minimizing impacts to the community during this construction project is important and the city is committed to working closely with the surrounding property owners and general public to provide timely notification on all construction related activities, officials said. The meeting will be at Grass Valley City Hall, Hullender Room, 125 East Main Street in Grass Valley
For more information, please visit the project webpage at http://www.dorseyinterchange.com or contact the project information line at 530-268-4573.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County