Informational meeting today on the Dorsey Drive Interchange Project
April 16, 2013
The City of Grass Valley will host an open house from 5:30 to 7:30 tonight to provide information on the construction of the Dorsey Drive Interchange Project. The city officials will walk through the work that will occur in May and what to expect during construction.
Community members are encouraged to review display boards, talk one-on-one with project team members, and get questions answered. Minimizing impacts to the community during this construction project is important and the city is committed to working closely with the surrounding property owners and general public to provide timely notification on all construction related activities, officials said. The meeting will be at Grass Valley City Hall, Hullender Room, 125 East Main Street in Grass Valley
For more information, please visit the project webpage at http://www.dorseyinterchange.com or contact the project information line at 530-268-4573.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death