How to dominate your local market online
January 20, 2014
Chad Nelson, owner of Champion Online Marketing, will speak at the Nevada County Online Meetup from 11 to 12:30 a.m., Jan. 28, at the Madelyn Helling Library Community Room, 980 Helling Way, Nevada City.
According to Google, 97 percent of people today search online when looking for a local product or service. Local small-business owners must be in front of their perspective customers but many don’t know how. In his presentation, Nelson will explain how businesses can improve the online ranking of their websites. Topics will include on-page optimization for websites, link building, content generation (blogs, press releases), social signals, local listings and more.
Nelson is founder and owner of Champion Online Marketing, a firm that specializes in helping local businesses generate rankings, traffic and leads from the Internet. Nevada County online (NCO) is the largest business meetup group in Nevada County with 354 members. This group is for online beginners, experts and everyone in between. All meetups are open to the public. A $5 donation is requested. RSVP online at http://www.meetup.com/NevadaCountyOnline.
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping