How to dominate your local market online
January 20, 2014
Chad Nelson, owner of Champion Online Marketing, will speak at the Nevada County Online Meetup from 11 to 12:30 a.m., Jan. 28, at the Madelyn Helling Library Community Room, 980 Helling Way, Nevada City.
According to Google, 97 percent of people today search online when looking for a local product or service. Local small-business owners must be in front of their perspective customers but many don't know how. In his presentation, Nelson will explain how businesses can improve the online ranking of their websites. Topics will include on-page optimization for websites, link building, content generation (blogs, press releases), social signals, local listings and more.
Nelson is founder and owner of Champion Online Marketing, a firm that specializes in helping local businesses generate rankings, traffic and leads from the Internet. Nevada County online (NCO) is the largest business meetup group in Nevada County with 354 members. This group is for online beginners, experts and everyone in between. All meetups are open to the public. A $5 donation is requested. RSVP online at http://www.meetup.com/NevadaCountyOnline.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier