Hospital’s Pine Tree Gift Shop sale coming up
July 9, 2014
Photo submitted by Cathy Corliss
The Pine Tree Gift Shop at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is having its annual summer sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 15 and 16, in the main lobby (Building 1) and the Gift Shop. There will be significant reductions on gift items, jewelry, home decor, Christmas and other holiday items.
Beginning July 10, new artwork will be displayed and for sale at SNMH by artist Ron Rodecker, creator of "Dragon Tales," a children's program that ran on PBS for over 20 years. The paintings are from the "Dragon Tales" series. Also featured are local and floral photographs by Lake Wildwood artist Bud Stansbury. The artwork is on display in the dining room (lower level), the second floor hallway and the hallway near the maternity ward.
All proceeds from the Pine Tree Gift Shop and a percentage of the artwork proceeds benefit Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Lake Wildwood Women’s Exchange ‘closet swap’ CoRR fundraiser
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Intero Children’s Charity Fundraiser set for Saturday in Grass Valley
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball