Hospital’s Pine Tree Gift Shop sale coming up
July 9, 2014
Photo submitted by Cathy Corliss
The Pine Tree Gift Shop at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is having its annual summer sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 15 and 16, in the main lobby (Building 1) and the Gift Shop. There will be significant reductions on gift items, jewelry, home decor, Christmas and other holiday items.
Beginning July 10, new artwork will be displayed and for sale at SNMH by artist Ron Rodecker, creator of "Dragon Tales," a children's program that ran on PBS for over 20 years. The paintings are from the "Dragon Tales" series. Also featured are local and floral photographs by Lake Wildwood artist Bud Stansbury. The artwork is on display in the dining room (lower level), the second floor hallway and the hallway near the maternity ward.
All proceeds from the Pine Tree Gift Shop and a percentage of the artwork proceeds benefit Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker