Hospital’s Pine Tree Gift Shop sale coming up
July 9, 2014
Photo submitted by Cathy Corliss
The Pine Tree Gift Shop at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is having its annual summer sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 15 and 16, in the main lobby (Building 1) and the Gift Shop. There will be significant reductions on gift items, jewelry, home decor, Christmas and other holiday items.
Beginning July 10, new artwork will be displayed and for sale at SNMH by artist Ron Rodecker, creator of "Dragon Tales," a children's program that ran on PBS for over 20 years. The paintings are from the "Dragon Tales" series. Also featured are local and floral photographs by Lake Wildwood artist Bud Stansbury. The artwork is on display in the dining room (lower level), the second floor hallway and the hallway near the maternity ward.
All proceeds from the Pine Tree Gift Shop and a percentage of the artwork proceeds benefit Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom