Hospice of the Foothills seeks volunteers
April 5, 2014
Breakfast in the Park, Pennies for Hospice, Butterfly Garden, Tree of Love, Celebration of Lives, No Show Gala — you recognize these Friends of Hospice of the Foothills' events that have become part of the community calendar.
Friends of Hospice has a long tradition of raising vital funds for Hospice of the Foothills to provide compassionate end-of-life care to patients and their families.
It is an energetic group dedicated to raising funds and support for Hospice of the Foothills.
The organization's goal in 2014 is to recruit new members who are willing to help with fundraising events and administrative duties and to fill event chairs and board positions as they become open.
For more information, call 530-274-5121, 530-205-9752 or 530-265-9709; or send an email to FOHospice@gmail. com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation