Hospice of the Foothills seeks volunteers
April 5, 2014
Breakfast in the Park, Pennies for Hospice, Butterfly Garden, Tree of Love, Celebration of Lives, No Show Gala — you recognize these Friends of Hospice of the Foothills' events that have become part of the community calendar.
Friends of Hospice has a long tradition of raising vital funds for Hospice of the Foothills to provide compassionate end-of-life care to patients and their families.
It is an energetic group dedicated to raising funds and support for Hospice of the Foothills.
The organization's goal in 2014 is to recruit new members who are willing to help with fundraising events and administrative duties and to fill event chairs and board positions as they become open.
For more information, call 530-274-5121, 530-205-9752 or 530-265-9709; or send an email to FOHospice@gmail. com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance