Holiday Craft Faire at North Columbia Schoolhouse
December 26, 2012
The North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural Center will showcase the works of the community's talented local craftspeople at its annual Holiday Craft Faire Saturday and Sunday.
Hand-crafted pottery, fiber arts, woodwork, paper crafts, beeswax candles and many other items will be on display and for sale at the historic one-room schoolhouse. To satisfy hunger shoppers, the Craft Faire Café will have fresh soups and breads.
Shop local at the Holiday Craft Faire from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free. The North Columbia Schoolhouse is located at 17894 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For information, go to http://www.facebook.com/events/520914071271295/ or call (530) 265-2826.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death