Holiday Craft Faire at North Columbia Schoolhouse
December 26, 2012
The North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural Center will showcase the works of the community's talented local craftspeople at its annual Holiday Craft Faire Saturday and Sunday.
Hand-crafted pottery, fiber arts, woodwork, paper crafts, beeswax candles and many other items will be on display and for sale at the historic one-room schoolhouse. To satisfy hunger shoppers, the Craft Faire Café will have fresh soups and breads.
Shop local at the Holiday Craft Faire from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free. The North Columbia Schoolhouse is located at 17894 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For information, go to http://www.facebook.com/events/520914071271295/ or call (530) 265-2826.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds
- E-waste fundraiser at Union Hill School Dec. 10
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation