Holiday Craft Faire at North Columbia Schoolhouse
December 26, 2012
The North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural Center will showcase the works of the community's talented local craftspeople at its annual Holiday Craft Faire Saturday and Sunday.
Hand-crafted pottery, fiber arts, woodwork, paper crafts, beeswax candles and many other items will be on display and for sale at the historic one-room schoolhouse. To satisfy hunger shoppers, the Craft Faire Café will have fresh soups and breads.
Shop local at the Holiday Craft Faire from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free. The North Columbia Schoolhouse is located at 17894 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For information, go to http://www.facebook.com/events/520914071271295/ or call (530) 265-2826.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers