Hike the Litton Trail with Bear Yuba Land Trust
July 10, 2014
Members of the Bear Yuba Land Trust will lead a hike along Litton Trail at 10 a.m. on July 15.
Every month Bear Yuba Land Trust has been leading a trek on one of the trails mapped on their website (http://www.BYLT.org). This is a free outing and will introduce hikers to some of the local trails. The July 15 hike will include walking the Litton Trail from Hughes road towards Sierra College, then continue on the loop around Sierra College, make a brief stop at BriarPatch for refreshments, and then head back.
Level: mostly easy – approximately four miles round trip (for a shorter route you have the option of just walking the segment between Hughes and Dorsey). Bring water, wear good hiking shoes. Meet at the Hughes Road trail head (1/4 mile south of Ridge Road). For more information, visit http://www.BearYubaLandTrust.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-272-5994, ext. 200.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business