Hike examines building of Deer Creek Tribute Trail
January 18, 2013
The Deer Creek Tribute Trail was a huge collaborative undertaking, involving many community, private and government partners. Bear Yuba Land Trust's Trails coordinator and trail builder extraordinaire, Bill Haire, will lead a hike from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Jan. 26 on this popular in-town trail and discuss various aspects of how it was built, who was involved, and how it all came together.
Join the Land Trust to get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes stories — all while enjoying a beautiful day out on one of our most popular and accessible trails.
For more information and registration, call (530) 272-5994, ext. 200 or visit http://www.BearYubaLandTrust.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Lake Wildwood Women’s Exchange ‘closet swap’ CoRR fundraiser
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Intero Children’s Charity Fundraiser set for Saturday in Grass Valley
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball