Hike examines building of Deer Creek Tribute Trail
January 18, 2013
The Deer Creek Tribute Trail was a huge collaborative undertaking, involving many community, private and government partners. Bear Yuba Land Trust's Trails coordinator and trail builder extraordinaire, Bill Haire, will lead a hike from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Jan. 26 on this popular in-town trail and discuss various aspects of how it was built, who was involved, and how it all came together.
Join the Land Trust to get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes stories — all while enjoying a beautiful day out on one of our most popular and accessible trails.
For more information and registration, call (530) 272-5994, ext. 200 or visit http://www.BearYubaLandTrust.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom