Hike examines building of Deer Creek Tribute Trail
January 18, 2013
The Deer Creek Tribute Trail was a huge collaborative undertaking, involving many community, private and government partners. Bear Yuba Land Trust's Trails coordinator and trail builder extraordinaire, Bill Haire, will lead a hike from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Jan. 26 on this popular in-town trail and discuss various aspects of how it was built, who was involved, and how it all came together.
Join the Land Trust to get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes stories — all while enjoying a beautiful day out on one of our most popular and accessible trails.
For more information and registration, call (530) 272-5994, ext. 200 or visit http://www.BearYubaLandTrust.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County