Hike examines building of Deer Creek Tribute Trail
January 18, 2013
The Deer Creek Tribute Trail was a huge collaborative undertaking, involving many community, private and government partners. Bear Yuba Land Trust's Trails coordinator and trail builder extraordinaire, Bill Haire, will lead a hike from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Jan. 26 on this popular in-town trail and discuss various aspects of how it was built, who was involved, and how it all came together.
Join the Land Trust to get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes stories — all while enjoying a beautiful day out on one of our most popular and accessible trails.
For more information and registration, call (530) 272-5994, ext. 200 or visit http://www.BearYubaLandTrust.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October