Hike examines building of Deer Creek Tribute Trail
January 18, 2013
The Deer Creek Tribute Trail was a huge collaborative undertaking, involving many community, private and government partners. Bear Yuba Land Trust's Trails coordinator and trail builder extraordinaire, Bill Haire, will lead a hike from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Jan. 26 on this popular in-town trail and discuss various aspects of how it was built, who was involved, and how it all came together.
Join the Land Trust to get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes stories — all while enjoying a beautiful day out on one of our most popular and accessible trails.
For more information and registration, call (530) 272-5994, ext. 200 or visit http://www.BearYubaLandTrust.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death