Helping Hands yard sale and car wash fundraiser Friday
June 11, 2013
Helpings Hands Caregiver Resource Center ill be hosting a fundraiser car wash and yard sale from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday in Penn Valley.
Proceeds will fund summer activities and go toward a fund to build a new outdoor patio.
Helpings Hand is a Penn Valley nonprofit that focuses on providing respite for caregivers and a socialization program for dependent adults and seniors. Helping Hands is located at 17645 Penn Valley Dr. in Penn Valley, and is open Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information, call 530-432-2540.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Auburn Police arrest attempted kidnap suspect
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)