Helping Hands yard sale and car wash fundraiser Friday
June 11, 2013
Helpings Hands Caregiver Resource Center ill be hosting a fundraiser car wash and yard sale from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday in Penn Valley.
Proceeds will fund summer activities and go toward a fund to build a new outdoor patio.
Helpings Hand is a Penn Valley nonprofit that focuses on providing respite for caregivers and a socialization program for dependent adults and seniors. Helping Hands is located at 17645 Penn Valley Dr. in Penn Valley, and is open Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information, call 530-432-2540.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say