Helping Hands yard sale and car wash fundraiser Friday
June 11, 2013
Helpings Hands Caregiver Resource Center ill be hosting a fundraiser car wash and yard sale from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday in Penn Valley.
Proceeds will fund summer activities and go toward a fund to build a new outdoor patio.
Helpings Hand is a Penn Valley nonprofit that focuses on providing respite for caregivers and a socialization program for dependent adults and seniors. Helping Hands is located at 17645 Penn Valley Dr. in Penn Valley, and is open Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information, call 530-432-2540.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier