Health care reformers to take part in Lobby Day 2013
January 29, 2013
Supporters of single-payer (Medicare-for-All-type) health care can join the Nevada County Chapter of Health Care for All on their bus to the state capitol for Lobby Day 2013.
The bus will leave at 9:15 a.m. on Feb. 11 from the Kmart parking lot.
Members of The California Health Professional Student Alliance, the sponsor, will be mob dancing in front of the capitol at noon, followed by a march at 1 p.m. The bus returns about 3 p.m. The suggested donation is $20 for transportation and lunch.
Reserve your place by calling Mindy Oberne at 530-273-3033 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence