Healing Touch course back by popular demand
April 15, 2013
Healing Touch International has announced it will be offering a Healing Touch Level 1 course in Grass Valley April 21 and 22. Healing Touch is a bio-field therapy that is an energy-based approach to health and healing. Complementary to western medicine, the practice is integrated into many health care settings. Open to anyone with an interest in learning about this energy-based work, the weekend-long training provides 18 CEUs to nurses and certified massage therapists. Janet Tate, RN, certified Healing Touch instructor, will be conducting the training. For information and registration forms, call Sue Berney at 530-575-6586 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Healing Touch can be found at http://HealingTouchInternational.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed