Healing Touch course back by popular demand
April 15, 2013
Healing Touch International has announced it will be offering a Healing Touch Level 1 course in Grass Valley April 21 and 22. Healing Touch is a bio-field therapy that is an energy-based approach to health and healing. Complementary to western medicine, the practice is integrated into many health care settings. Open to anyone with an interest in learning about this energy-based work, the weekend-long training provides 18 CEUs to nurses and certified massage therapists. Janet Tate, RN, certified Healing Touch instructor, will be conducting the training. For information and registration forms, call Sue Berney at 530-575-6586 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Healing Touch can be found at http://HealingTouchInternational.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party