Healing Touch course back by popular demand
April 15, 2013
Healing Touch International has announced it will be offering a Healing Touch Level 1 course in Grass Valley April 21 and 22. Healing Touch is a bio-field therapy that is an energy-based approach to health and healing. Complementary to western medicine, the practice is integrated into many health care settings. Open to anyone with an interest in learning about this energy-based work, the weekend-long training provides 18 CEUs to nurses and certified massage therapists. Janet Tate, RN, certified Healing Touch instructor, will be conducting the training. For information and registration forms, call Sue Berney at 530-575-6586 or email her at email@example.com.
Information about Healing Touch can be found at http://HealingTouchInternational.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans