Harmony Ridge opens its doors in Nevada City
February 25, 2013
After less than two months a business space was vacated at the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in downtown Nevada City, The Harmony Ridge Market has opened its doors at its second location. The original Harmony Ridge Market is located across from the Old 5Mile House outside Nevada City along Highway 20 and has long offered travelers a last spot to pick up refreshments on the 20-plus mile trek to Interstate 80. It was established in 1995, according to Yelp.com.
Current owners Thomason and Mark Perdigao have owned it since May 2004, Thomason said, where they have made sandwiches, cheeseburgers, treats and other tasty treats.
The couple's new downtown location was the former site of Nevada City Marketplace, which closed in November 2012.
To contact Staff Writer Christopher Rosacker, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 477-4236.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local