Harmony Ridge opens its doors in Nevada City
February 25, 2013
After less than two months a business space was vacated at the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in downtown Nevada City, The Harmony Ridge Market has opened its doors at its second location. The original Harmony Ridge Market is located across from the Old 5Mile House outside Nevada City along Highway 20 and has long offered travelers a last spot to pick up refreshments on the 20-plus mile trek to Interstate 80. It was established in 1995, according to Yelp.com.
Current owners Thomason and Mark Perdigao have owned it since May 2004, Thomason said, where they have made sandwiches, cheeseburgers, treats and other tasty treats.
The couple's new downtown location was the former site of Nevada City Marketplace, which closed in November 2012.
To contact Staff Writer Christopher Rosacker, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 477-4236.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car