Guest speaker to discuss Agenda 21
January 29, 2013
William F. Jasper will speak at 7 p.m. today at the Nevada City Elk's lodge. The title of his talk is, "Agenda 21—Regulation Overload: Slowly strangling American businesses and property owners."
Guest speaker Sheriff Keith Royal also will give a presentation.
Jasper is an investigative journalist who has covered several international conferences hosted by the United Nations, including the Rio Earth Summit in 1992, when world leaders adopted Agenda 21. He is currently senior editor at The New American magazine and author of the 2001 book, "The United Nations Exposed."
The public is welcome and donations of any amount are appreciated. This event is sponsored by the JBS Speakers Bureau.
The Elks Lodge is located at 518 Highway 49 in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death