Grass Valley to close streets for Gold Rush Days
June 18, 2014
GV to close streets for Gold Rush Days
The Gold Rush Days Festival will be held in downtown Grass Valley on June 21-22. The following street closures will be in effect as part of the event:
— Mill Street between Neal and West Main streets will be closed to vehicular traffic between the hours of 7 a.m. Saturday and 5 p.m. Sunday.
— Bank Street between Mill and South Auburn streets will be closed to vehicular traffic between the hours of 7 a.m. Saturday and 5 p.m. Sunday.
— West Main Street between South Church and South Auburn streets will be closed to vehicular traffic between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Saturday and again between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Sunday.
— The Union Staff
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed