Grass Valley announces roadwork
February 19, 2014
The city of Grass Valley announced roadwork over the next few days.
On Wednesday, Rhode Island Street between Mill and Brighton streets will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control intermittently between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays of up to 15 minutes may be experienced.
Townsend Street, between West Main Street and Neal Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work on Thursday. The closure will take place between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Access to businesses/residences will be maintained. However, through traffic will be required to use an alternate route. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County