Golden Empire Chapter of the United Nations Association
February 24, 2014
The UNA – USA has more than 100 chapters nationwide, encouraging strong U.S. leadership in support of the UN.
The Golden Empire Chapter – UNA is a grass roots membership organization providing information and programs about the United Nations' important role in world affairs and its relevance to communities here. It sponsors speakers and educational events emphasizing foreign affairs, supports local high school model UN programs and conducts monthly discussion groups focused on global issues of interest to Nevada County membership.
For more information, contact Rodney Raub at email@example.com or call 530-432-7752.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker