Gold Country Stage ‘Free Fare Days’
January 10, 2017
The County of Nevada Transit Services has received a Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) air quality grant that provides public transit funding assistance for projects that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve mobility.
To support this objective Gold Country Stage will provide system wide free fare days on all routes January 12 through 14.
All Routes will be operating their normal schedules, days and times from 5:50 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Jan. 12 and 13, and from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Jan. 14. Fares will be for all. Bus schedules are available in the Gold Country Stage Rider's Guide, at http://www.goldcountrystage.com or call the office 530-477-0103 x 0 for travel planning information.
For those using transit services to the Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Route 1 runs between Nevada City and Grass Valley every hour, with connections to all other routes. For more information, call Gold Country Stage at 530-477-0103, ext. 0 or visit http://www.goldcountrystage.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Photography exhibit: amateur and professional photographers wanted
- Grass Valley spaghetti dinner to benefit transplant donor and recipient
- Raley’s makes donation to Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows