Gold Country Genetics Swap aims to build biodiversity of cannabis
April 20, 2017
The Gold Country Genetics Swap is a free event located in downtown Grass Valley the first weekend of every month with its third swap happening on May 6. The swap is a place designed to build biodiversity of cannabis, networking, trading, selling or buying local cannabis products focusing on the genetics of seeds and clones. Live music and local crafted beer will be provided. Participants must be a valid Proposition 215 patient and over the age of 18.
Event location will be disclosed after patient is verified by emailing REC and ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event is sponsored by Grass Valley Hydrogarden & Ag Natural and hosted by Cain Graham. For more information, contact Cain Graham at 703-577-6628 or email email@example.com.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: News Briefs
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Pair accused in Downieville home invasion held in Nevada County Jail, reports state
- NEVADA UNION ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017: Dennis Houlihan
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development