Get shipwrecked at the Caribbean Castaway fundraiser
June 9, 2014
A community fundraising event to be held July 12 at Rincon Del Rio River Estate is coming soon and reservations are limited. The fundraising event, developed by the Charitable Foundation committee of the Nevada County Association of REALTORS, will benefit local charities and scholarships in order to improve the health and welfare of people in need in our community.
This event promises to be the event of the year, with live steel drum music from Shebang, succulent Caribbean food, island beverages, silent and live auction items, boat races and a special "float a boat" event in which everyone will be able to participate.
Special sponsorship recognitions for our valued sponsors are selling out quickly. Anyone interested in helping sponsor this community event should contact Diane Helms at 530-477-1878 or Debbie Krugman at 530-268-8199 for information regarding varying levels of sponsorships.
Since this event is filling up quickly, reservations must be made prior to July 7 by contacting The Nevada County Association of REALTORS at 530-272-2627. The cost for this fun-filled event is $50 per person and includes one drink ticket.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest