Get shipwrecked at the Caribbean Castaway fundraiser
June 9, 2014
A community fundraising event to be held July 12 at Rincon Del Rio River Estate is coming soon and reservations are limited. The fundraising event, developed by the Charitable Foundation committee of the Nevada County Association of REALTORS, will benefit local charities and scholarships in order to improve the health and welfare of people in need in our community.
This event promises to be the event of the year, with live steel drum music from Shebang, succulent Caribbean food, island beverages, silent and live auction items, boat races and a special "float a boat" event in which everyone will be able to participate.
Special sponsorship recognitions for our valued sponsors are selling out quickly. Anyone interested in helping sponsor this community event should contact Diane Helms at 530-477-1878 or Debbie Krugman at 530-268-8199 for information regarding varying levels of sponsorships.
Since this event is filling up quickly, reservations must be made prior to July 7 by contacting The Nevada County Association of REALTORS at 530-272-2627. The cost for this fun-filled event is $50 per person and includes one drink ticket.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier