Genealogy study group
September 16, 2013
The Nevada County Genealogical Society's daytime study group will meet from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Sept. 24 in the Madelyn Helling Library Community Room, Nevada City. Ken Harris will discuss Native American genealogy and help attendees with ideas for researching their own Native American ancestors.
Regular monthly evening program meetings of the Nevada County Genealogical Society take place at 6:30 p.m. the second Tuesdays of the month at the Madelyn Helling Library. The study groups, hosted during the daytime on fourth Tuesdays, will end their season in October, then are scheduled to resume again in March 2014.
For information, call 530-470-0794 or visit http://rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cancgs.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed