Genealogy study group
September 16, 2013
The Nevada County Genealogical Society's daytime study group will meet from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Sept. 24 in the Madelyn Helling Library Community Room, Nevada City. Ken Harris will discuss Native American genealogy and help attendees with ideas for researching their own Native American ancestors.
Regular monthly evening program meetings of the Nevada County Genealogical Society take place at 6:30 p.m. the second Tuesdays of the month at the Madelyn Helling Library. The study groups, hosted during the daytime on fourth Tuesdays, will end their season in October, then are scheduled to resume again in March 2014.
For information, call 530-470-0794 or visit http://rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cancgs.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana