Gaines to host town hall meeting
April 26, 2013
Sen. Ted Gaines will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting in Nevada City on May 22. The meeting is set for 6-8 p.m. in the Nevada County Board of Supervisors Chambers, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City.
This meeting is an opportunity for Gaines to discuss legislative goals and priorities for 2013, listen to concerns about state issues and share how the Senate Office can provide resources and services. It's also a chance for him to get to know the people of western Nevada County.
For more information, contact his El Dorado Hills office at 916-933-7213.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death