Gaines to host town hall meeting
April 26, 2013
Sen. Ted Gaines will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting in Nevada City on May 22. The meeting is set for 6-8 p.m. in the Nevada County Board of Supervisors Chambers, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City.
This meeting is an opportunity for Gaines to discuss legislative goals and priorities for 2013, listen to concerns about state issues and share how the Senate Office can provide resources and services. It's also a chance for him to get to know the people of western Nevada County.
For more information, contact his El Dorado Hills office at 916-933-7213.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash