Friday is PFLAG Baskin-Robbins benefit day
July 3, 2014
PFLAG Nevada County will benefit from ice cream sales on July 4 at Baskin-Robbins. The ice cream store will donate 20 percent of Friday's proceeds to PFLAG, formerly known as Parents, Friends and Family of Lesbians and Gays. The organization is the United States' largest organization for parents, families, friends, and straight allies united with people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. Just say "PFLAG" when you pay and the organization will be given credit for your purchase.
For those interested, PFLAG members and supporters will gather at Baskin Robbins before heading out to watch local fireworks. All are welcome. Baskin-Robbins is located at 151 W. McKnight Way in Grass Valley.
For more information on PFLAG Nevada County, visit http://www.pflagnevco.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom