Free user group, “What’s Your URL?”
June 11, 2013
Gold Country Computer Learning Center announces a free user group on Friday June 14. The topic this month is "What's Your URL?"
Join in from 10 a.m. to noon for an exchange of favorite websites. Be prepared to share interesting and useful information that you have discovered on the World Wide Web.
The Gold Country Computer Learning Center is a local 501-C-3 all volunteer nonprofit that provides low cost classes, workshops, tutoring and free user groups.
In July, we are offering several two- or four-hour workshops including Windows 8, including "Researching Your Ancestors Online," "Facebook for Beginners," "Home Networking," "Movie Maker," "Sandboxie Security" and "Coral Painter Essentials."
The group meets at Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, Gate 2. For more information visit http://www.gcclc.org or call 530-273-0497.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip