Free Swap for Seniors on Saturday
January 29, 2013
Hilltop Commons Senior Community is hosting a Swap for Seniors on Saturday. This is a free community event designed to allow seniors to trade used items.
Bring items in good condition that would be of interest to seniors, including medical equipment, walkers, canes, arts and crafts, books and clothes that are in season (clothes not in season will not be accepted). Take as little or as much as you or a loved one needs.
Drop off your items between 2 and 3 p.m.. Light refreshments will be served while items are being sorted. Swapping is from 3 to 4:30 p.m., rain or shine. Leftovers will be donated to Women of Worth's ReShop.
The Swap for Seniors is in partnership with peace.love.swap and Nevada County Book Swap.
Hilltop Commons is located at 131 Eureka Street, up the hill from downtown Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton