Free Swap for Seniors on Saturday
January 29, 2013
Hilltop Commons Senior Community is hosting a Swap for Seniors on Saturday. This is a free community event designed to allow seniors to trade used items.
Bring items in good condition that would be of interest to seniors, including medical equipment, walkers, canes, arts and crafts, books and clothes that are in season (clothes not in season will not be accepted). Take as little or as much as you or a loved one needs.
Drop off your items between 2 and 3 p.m.. Light refreshments will be served while items are being sorted. Swapping is from 3 to 4:30 p.m., rain or shine. Leftovers will be donated to Women of Worth's ReShop.
The Swap for Seniors is in partnership with peace.love.swap and Nevada County Book Swap.
Hilltop Commons is located at 131 Eureka Street, up the hill from downtown Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday