Free Swap for Seniors on Saturday
January 29, 2013
Hilltop Commons Senior Community is hosting a Swap for Seniors on Saturday. This is a free community event designed to allow seniors to trade used items.
Bring items in good condition that would be of interest to seniors, including medical equipment, walkers, canes, arts and crafts, books and clothes that are in season (clothes not in season will not be accepted). Take as little or as much as you or a loved one needs.
Drop off your items between 2 and 3 p.m.. Light refreshments will be served while items are being sorted. Swapping is from 3 to 4:30 p.m., rain or shine. Leftovers will be donated to Women of Worth's ReShop.
The Swap for Seniors is in partnership with peace.love.swap and Nevada County Book Swap.
Hilltop Commons is located at 131 Eureka Street, up the hill from downtown Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death