Free presentation on medication and children with attention deficit disorders
December 27, 2012
The Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (SEPAC) is offering a free presentation by Dr. Michael Lin of Nevada County Behavioral Health and Victor Support Services, entitled "Medication Management for Children with Attention Deficit Disorders." This presentation will be 9:30 to 11 a.m. Oct. 8 in the Houser Room at the Nevada County Superintendent of School's Office, 112 Nevada City Highway in Nevada City. Dr. Lin will be presenting how attention deficit medications work, why they may be prescribed and what is hoped to be accomplished through their use. Parents and interested parties wanting information on these medications are encouraged to attend.
For information, please contact Randy McKean at (530) 265-0611, ext. 203.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth