Free presentation on medication and children with attention deficit disorders
December 27, 2012
The Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (SEPAC) is offering a free presentation by Dr. Michael Lin of Nevada County Behavioral Health and Victor Support Services, entitled "Medication Management for Children with Attention Deficit Disorders." This presentation will be 9:30 to 11 a.m. Oct. 8 in the Houser Room at the Nevada County Superintendent of School's Office, 112 Nevada City Highway in Nevada City. Dr. Lin will be presenting how attention deficit medications work, why they may be prescribed and what is hoped to be accomplished through their use. Parents and interested parties wanting information on these medications are encouraged to attend.
For information, please contact Randy McKean at (530) 265-0611, ext. 203.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story