Free presentation on medication and children with attention deficit disorders
December 27, 2012
The Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (SEPAC) is offering a free presentation by Dr. Michael Lin of Nevada County Behavioral Health and Victor Support Services, entitled "Medication Management for Children with Attention Deficit Disorders." This presentation will be 9:30 to 11 a.m. Oct. 8 in the Houser Room at the Nevada County Superintendent of School's Office, 112 Nevada City Highway in Nevada City. Dr. Lin will be presenting how attention deficit medications work, why they may be prescribed and what is hoped to be accomplished through their use. Parents and interested parties wanting information on these medications are encouraged to attend.
For information, please contact Randy McKean at (530) 265-0611, ext. 203.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local