Free pancakes at IHOP this Tuesday
January 30, 2013
For the eighth consecutive year, International House of Pancakes restaurants nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of its buttermilk pancakes from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Feb. 5, National Pancake Day, in an effort to raise awareness funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and other local charities.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day, IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Donations made at IHOP in Grass Valley will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ program at the University of California, Davis Children’s Hospital. IHOP hopes to raise $3 million this year, with a goal to bring the total amount of funds raised to more than $13 million.
IHOP is located at 746 Taylorville Rd. in Grass Valley. For more information, visitwww.ihoppancakeday.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit