Free pancakes at IHOP this Tuesday
January 30, 2013
For the eighth consecutive year, International House of Pancakes restaurants nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of its buttermilk pancakes from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Feb. 5, National Pancake Day, in an effort to raise awareness funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other local charities.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day, IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Donations made at IHOP in Grass Valley will benefit the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals' program at the University of California, Davis Children's Hospital. IHOP hopes to raise $3 million this year, with a goal to bring the total amount of funds raised to more than $13 million.
IHOP is located at 746 Taylorville Rd. in Grass Valley. For more information, visitwww.ihoppancakeday.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death