Free Medicare seminar today
April 18, 2013
HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) will be at Hilltop Commons Senior Community at 2:30 p.m. today to discuss some important healthcare topics related to Medicare. Topics will include how to help Medicare beneficiaries, what's covered, what isn't, ways to supplement Medicare, how to find the best prescription drug plan and how to help stop Medicare fraud.
If you have Medicare – and have any questions – you should attend this seminar – it's free to the community. Hilltop Commons Senior Community is located at 131 Eureka St. in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-5274.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County