Free Medicare seminar today
April 18, 2013
HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) will be at Hilltop Commons Senior Community at 2:30 p.m. today to discuss some important healthcare topics related to Medicare. Topics will include how to help Medicare beneficiaries, what's covered, what isn't, ways to supplement Medicare, how to find the best prescription drug plan and how to help stop Medicare fraud.
If you have Medicare – and have any questions – you should attend this seminar – it's free to the community. Hilltop Commons Senior Community is located at 131 Eureka St. in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-5274.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum