Free Medicare seminar today
April 18, 2013
HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) will be at Hilltop Commons Senior Community at 2:30 p.m. today to discuss some important healthcare topics related to Medicare. Topics will include how to help Medicare beneficiaries, what's covered, what isn't, ways to supplement Medicare, how to find the best prescription drug plan and how to help stop Medicare fraud.
If you have Medicare – and have any questions – you should attend this seminar – it's free to the community. Hilltop Commons Senior Community is located at 131 Eureka St. in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-5274.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City