Free Medicare seminar today
April 18, 2013
HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) will be at Hilltop Commons Senior Community at 2:30 p.m. today to discuss some important healthcare topics related to Medicare. Topics will include how to help Medicare beneficiaries, what's covered, what isn't, ways to supplement Medicare, how to find the best prescription drug plan and how to help stop Medicare fraud.
If you have Medicare – and have any questions – you should attend this seminar – it's free to the community. Hilltop Commons Senior Community is located at 131 Eureka St. in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-5274.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local