Free health insurance workshop for seniors
December 26, 2012
Health insurance specialist David Unterman of Best Policy Insurance is offering a free health insurance workshop for local seniors to learn — or re-learn — their options for health insurance. Public meetings are set for two Mondays in November. All Medicare basics will be covered.
The one-hours meeting will be at 10 a.m. Nov. 12 and 19 at Perko's on Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. Participants will get quotes for three different plans, the pros and cons and summaries they can take home. Perko's is in the Glenbrook area, facing Rite Aid, at 1000 Plaza Drive. Free coffee, beverages and snacks will be on hand. Reservations are recommended by calling Unterman at (530) 272-4650, but drop-ins are welcome. Interested parties may also call to ask questions or set up a private meeting. Unterman represents several major insurance companies that serve Medicare clients. He is trained and licensed with Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross, Blue Shield and all AARP/ United Healthcare programs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom