Free E-waste collection day benefits Magnolia Wrestling
December 26, 2012
Support the Magnolia wrestling team by clearing out your old or dead technology. The event will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 15 in the Bear River High School parking lot. Those who can't attend the event can have their items "pre-collected" by calling Della Mitchell at (530) 268-0241 to make arrangements.
We accept monitors; televisions; plasma TVs; desktop and notebook PCs; VCRs; stereo equipment; speakers; keyboards; mice; PDAs; digital cameras; zip drives; telephones; cell phones; printers; copiers; laser and multifunction scanners and fax machines; hairdryers; game consoles; CDs; DVDs; floppy disks; cables; and power boxes.
We cannot accept: household appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc.); furniture; or hazardous household waste, including batteries, paint, pesticides, used oil, cleaning supplies, fluorescent bulbs, tires, etc. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council