Free dental care available for children 14 and younger
January 29, 2013
Fore Dental care in Grass Valley is offering free dental screenings and treatment for children on two separate days.
Children ages 14 and younger must be pre-screened between 2 and 5 p.m. on Saturday to determine if they are candidates for treatment which is available between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9.
Treatments, made by appointment only, may include cleanings, fluoride, sealants and fillings.
The cost-free screenings and treatment will be at Fore Dental Care, 463 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-273-1470 or visit http://www.foredentalcare.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- INSERVICE: U.S. Air Force Airman Trevor J. Kellogg
- Three day yard sale at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire