Free dental care available for children 14 and younger
January 29, 2013
Fore Dental care in Grass Valley is offering free dental screenings and treatment for children on two separate days.
Children ages 14 and younger must be pre-screened between 2 and 5 p.m. on Saturday to determine if they are candidates for treatment which is available between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9.
Treatments, made by appointment only, may include cleanings, fluoride, sealants and fillings.
The cost-free screenings and treatment will be at Fore Dental Care, 463 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-273-1470 or visit http://www.foredentalcare.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local