Free dental care available for children 14 and younger
January 29, 2013
Fore Dental care in Grass Valley is offering free dental screenings and treatment for children on two separate days.
Children ages 14 and younger must be pre-screened between 2 and 5 p.m. on Saturday to determine if they are candidates for treatment which is available between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9.
Treatments, made by appointment only, may include cleanings, fluoride, sealants and fillings.
The cost-free screenings and treatment will be at Fore Dental Care, 463 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-273-1470 or visit http://www.foredentalcare.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton