Free dental care available for children 14 and younger
January 29, 2013
Fore Dental care in Grass Valley is offering free dental screenings and treatment for children on two separate days.
Children ages 14 and younger must be pre-screened between 2 and 5 p.m. on Saturday to determine if they are candidates for treatment which is available between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9.
Treatments, made by appointment only, may include cleanings, fluoride, sealants and fillings.
The cost-free screenings and treatment will be at Fore Dental Care, 463 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-273-1470 or visit http://www.foredentalcare.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws